[SOLVED] does putting your fan speed quiet/low decrease fps?

Solution
will my gpu decrease fps because i lowered the fan cases but my gpu is around 50 ° while playing while my case fans are at the lowest is that good or bad?
50° are excellent temps, so if your fps are decreasing temperatures are not the cause, you can put your fans silent, they are not a problem

alexvdm

Commendable
Jul 15, 2020
does putting your case fan speed quiet/low decrease fps?
if your gpu/cpu starts overheating because there is not enough airflow it will thermal throttle, their frequencies will drop and fps will decrease, so yes, if you dont have good airflow and you put them in quiet/low, it may decrease your fps, but it depends on your pc

Apr 20, 2022
if your gpu/cpu starts overheating because there is not enough airflow it will thermal throttle, their frequencies will drop and fps will decrease, so yes, if you dont have good airflow and you put them in quiet/low, it may decrease your fps, but it depends on your pc

will my gpu decrease fps because i lowered the fan cases but my gpu is around 50 ° while playing which is still very good. my case fans are at the lowest rpm is that good or bad because im not sure If my fps will decrease or stay the same

alexvdm

Commendable
Jul 15, 2020
will my gpu decrease fps because i lowered the fan cases but my gpu is around 50 ° while playing while my case fans are at the lowest is that good or bad?
50° are excellent temps, so if your fps are decreasing temperatures are not the cause, you can put your fans silent, they are not a problem

Solution

TRENDING THREADS