Does removing WM affect Netmeeting?

Does completely removing WM remove desktop sharing, whiteboard etc.
only from MSN Messenger? Or does it deprivate my whole system
including Netmeeting, RA, and RDS? Sven

Greetings Sven,

You'll lose Remote Assistance, Whiteboard and Application Sharing from within MSN Messenger.
However, Netmeeting will continue to work and so will Remote Assistance within Windows.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert