Does Samsung C24FG70 monitor still have issues?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1804690
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1804690

I'm about to purchase this monitor since it has the best of both worlds. It has 144hz 1ms and the colors are not horrible and are actually pretty nice with that quantum dot VA display.

But I have read from many different sources that were posted on Youtube and to this forum about 1 year ago that some of the models are suffering from ghosting and purple/green artifacting in games. I've also read lots of reviews about 1 year ago as well that say if you order this monitor after March of 2017 you shouldn't have any problems with issues that I just mentioned.

So I'm wondering were the issues that I mentioned really fixed? Did anyone purchase this monitor recently and if you did does the product work as intended?

Solution
It's the same model and still not the complete number, there's
LC24FG73FQUXEN
LC24FG73FQNXZA
that I know of and I don't know the exact differences but it's still the same thing. As per Samsung's naming it's the CFG73 series, with 24 for size so C24FG73 is the shortest name. It's the same letters with the CFG70
LC24FG70FQUXEN
LC24FG70FQNXZA
so I'm thinking it just might be which factory it came out of or different location version.
C24FG73 was released last year that fixed the issues. I still see recent user reviews that the inverse ghosting still happens on the 70 but goes away if they turn it on and off. It reoccurs and they have to do that every time. I would suggest just going with the newer model. I don't know why the 70 is even made when the 73 is out. Maybe for different stand choices but you'd think they'd use the same hardware/software but they don't.

D

Deleted member 1804690

Oh in my country I can only find LC24FG73FQ is that the same monitor just under a different name? The specs seem to be the same as C24FG73 but I just want to be sure. Here is the shop where I'm looking at this monitor, general language is ofc different but the specs are readable
https://edigital.si/monitor/samsung-lc24fg73fq-zakrivljen-fhd-gamer-monitor-p506659?utm_source=ceneje&utm_medium=products&utm_campaign=ceneje_products&utm_content=pp_1

It's the same model and still not the complete number, there's
LC24FG73FQUXEN
LC24FG73FQNXZA
that I know of and I don't know the exact differences but it's still the same thing. As per Samsung's naming it's the CFG73 series, with 24 for size so C24FG73 is the shortest name. It's the same letters with the CFG70
LC24FG70FQUXEN
LC24FG70FQNXZA
so I'm thinking it just might be which factory it came out of or different location version.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS