Question Does Sapphire RX 570 ITX PULSE compability with P8H77-m-le motherboard???!

DeividasTV1235

Reputable
Nov 19, 2019
Im scared that it can't fit because to the pci 3.0 are pci 1.0 or 2.0 and im scared that when i try to fit in GPU, the ventiliators goes on pci 1 or 2 and i can't fit graphics card. BTW my case have alot of space. Does it compability? Please answer.

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
this motherboard?

physically i don't see any problems using a short gpu in there

it confuses me that you mention the fans on the gpu covering other slots, is normal that when you install a gpu one or two pci express slots are not usable thanks to the obstruction, it is not a problem

the pci express 1, 2 or 3 versions are compatible one with the other, it only means that comunication will be slower and some high end gpus might not deliver all they could deliver, but should work

sometimes with old motherboard you nee to update bios to improve compatibility with new gpus, check on that link if there is a new bios version you dont have and consider installing it

DeividasTV1235

Reputable
Nov 19, 2019
this motherboard?

physically i don't see any problems using a short gpu in there

the pci express 1, 2 or 3 versions are compatible one with the other, it only means that comunication will be slower and some high end gpus might not deliver all they could deliver, but should work

sometimes with old motherboard you nee to update bios to improve compatibility with new gpus, check on that link if there is a new bios version you dont have and consider installing it
Those pci 1 or 2 are higher than pci 3.0 so i wanted to ask that can i install that gpu without any problems, because its looks like that the ventiliators going cover pci 1 or 2.

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
the unused slots that will be covered by the gpu will not provide any power and will not get hot, so they don't matter at all, if nothing is there, nothing consumes power and nothing will get hot so no problem there

physically and from the airflow perspective a itx gpu is the most friendly in terms of temperature inside the case

your concerns about temperature makes me think your case is too small, or has poor airflow or has no case fans, tell us the details of the case to be sure that the gpu will not give you problems

mention cpu, ram, case and psu to know more about your setup, you might need more case fans depending how things are setup in there

DeividasTV1235

Reputable
Nov 19, 2019
the unused slots that will be covered by the gpu will not provide any power and will not get hot, so they don't matter at all, if nothing is there, nothing consumes power and nothing will get hot so no problem there

physically and from the airflow perspective a itx gpu is the most friendly in terms of temperature inside the case

your concerns about temperature makes me think your case is too small, or has poor airflow or has no case fans, tell us the details of the case to be sure that the gpu will not give you problems

mention cpu, ram, case and psu to know more about your setup, you might need more case fans depending how things are setup in there
CPU: i5-3570 3.40GHz
Case: i don't know my case model
Ram: 8gb
These are not my full specs, when i back home from school i will write the full specs, except the case.

DeividasTV1235

Reputable
Nov 19, 2019

Full specs
CPU: Intel core i5-3570 3.40GHz
Ram: 8gb 1600MHz
PSU:LPK12-30E
Case: i don't know my case model, but i can send u a photos of it.