[SOLVED] Does slmgr /dli always show key for current activation

Jul 4, 2021
Hello,

does slmgr /dli always show the key for the current activation, with the only exception being generic keys? That is relevant for me, because I entered a new key on a PC that already was activated, and I want to make sure that the current activation is based on this new key, before I link with a Microsoft account.

Regards

Solution
Hello,

does slmgr /dli always show the key for the current activation, with the only exception being generic keys? That is relevant for me, because I entered a new key on a PC that already was activated, and I want to make sure that the current activation is based on this new key, before I link with a Microsoft account.

Regards
But....was this a used and new to you system, and you applied a new license over what was in there?

If it was a used system, your first move should have been a full wipe and reinstall. Not simply a new OS license.

USAFRet

Titan
Hello,

Regards
But....was this a used and new to you system, and you applied a new license over what was in there?

If it was a used system, your first move should have been a full wipe and reinstall. Not simply a new OS license.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS