Does Temperature Affect Matchmaking in-game, help!!

zmiac-97

Honorable
Dec 12, 2012
Hello,

I am using a AMD 6470M Graphics Card and a AMD Quad Core processor. (Acer 4552G Laptop)
Today, when searching for lobbies in-game, i am on a 1 bar. When yesterday, i was rocking 3 bars for a few weeks now.. (Black Ops 2)

Also, i have overclocked my graphics card @ 830mhz (Sapphire TRIXX Core Clock) and 1012mhz (Memory Clock). Is it safe? It has frozen a few times on a little higher settings.

Because i am using a laptop, the temperature is hitting around 70+ to 80+ when gaming. 50 ~ 60 when browsing the web or idle.
I have used a cooling pad but it doesn't seems to help out much, i tried un-screwing and opening the back of the laptop, but it seems to be impossible.
Any advice on reducing the temperature or disassembling it?...

Please help!!

zmiac-97

Honorable
Dec 12, 2012

Does it mean slower internet speed then?? The bars i am speaking about is in the scoreboard (tab) in the game. On the right hand side. :kaola:

Z1NONLY

Distinguished
I would expect even a downclocked CPU to be able to keep up with most internet connections.

Do you use an internal internet card that may be overheating? (As apposed to a USB dongle etc)

-Not sure how an overheating internet card behaves though...

zmiac-97

Honorable
Dec 12, 2012

I am using the ethernet cable to connect to the internet all the time, i don't use wireless internet connections. Thanks for the reply :)

zmiac-97

Honorable
Dec 12, 2012

In BO2, it is the server that connects your to a foreign ones. This game sucked so bad and i bought the Season Pass yesterday, serious facepalm.