does the 9800 np and 9800 pro

Does the 9800 np and 9800 have same core mine is a R350 should it be stable
at 380 like a pro?

They have the same core, but speed-binned at the production stage.

"wired and confused" <johnsongerry@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Does the 9800 np and 9800 have same core mine is a R350 should it be
stable
> at 380 like a pro?

So they must speed bin every so many I think mine is stable at 367 I been
playing Rainbow Six raven shield with full settings for a couple hours and
artifacts. I am happy with my new benchmarks too up from 2200 to 5500 k I
still have my fsb at 133 mhz I have had it at 166 stable but I forgoton how
to set the divider .