[SOLVED] Does the CM vertical mount add total length?

Aug 6, 2019
Looking into vertically mounting my gpu with the coolermaster gpu kit but a bit tight on space. Does this kit add anything to the total length used up by the card itself? I feel like it would have to push it towards the front of the case a bit but just curious if there’s a clear answer out there! Any suggestions on a vertical mount kit would be welcome too!

Solution
Very unlikely or else it would no longer mate correctly with the back I/O panel. Any recession away from the I/O panel could cause problems with display cables being plugged in properly, so it's unlikely and I can't say that I've noticed any of the vertical mount kits doing that, at all.
Very unlikely or else it would no longer mate correctly with the back I/O panel. Any recession away from the I/O panel could cause problems with display cables being plugged in properly, so it's unlikely and I can't say that I've noticed any of the vertical mount kits doing that, at all.

Reactions: bav1006
Solution
Aug 6, 2019
I appreciate you my man!