[SOLVED] Does the Gigabyte - Z370M DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard have on-board WiFi?

FluffyFlounder

Reputable
Feb 21, 2019
I mightttttttt get this motherboard, but I need to know if it has onboard WiFi because my friend thinks he knows a lot about pc's and he is %100 certain it has WiFi, but I don't entirely trust him...

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Just for future knowledge, how do you find out if there is wifi or not? Everyone says look at the details but it doesn't ever say 'NO WIFI'. Thanks in advance.

Wifi is not a common feature. if you look through Gigabytes whole lineup out of 30 something motherboards only a couple have Wifi. They will specifically say in the specs Wifi included. Also look at the back of the board for gold antenna connections (or antennas already installed).

Mar 14, 2019
Just for future knowledge, how do you find out if there is wifi or not? Everyone says look at the details but it doesn't ever say 'NO WIFI'. Thanks in advance.

if a motherboard has wifi, it normally or sometime might have "Antenna" looks thingy stick out of the front panel. But most certainly, many of the motherboards do not carry a wifi module on them.

I guess, your friend was referring to the wifi module slot as wifi.

If you would like to have wifi functionality in your computer or particularly on this motherboard, you will need either a "PCIe" slot type or "m.2" slot type of modules which you will insert onto those slots. THen, your computer will have the function to communicate with the internet thru wifi.

Other then that, your friend could also possibly referring the ethernet as the wifi.