[SOLVED] Does the gtx 1650 support virtual reality?

Apr 20, 2021
I know its an cheap entry lv GTX card basically and upgrade version of the gtx 1050. I have a gtx 1650 in my system and when I open geforce experience and it say Virtual reality ready. Does it actually support virtual reality or its just an information error in geforce experience ?
7brVjvI.jpg

Solution
Practically any GPU supports VR. It has been done to various degrees of failure for nearly 20 years.

The main problem with doing VR on a low-end GPU is that you may not be able to achieve sufficiently high and consistent frame rates at low enough latency to avoid motion sickness even after setting all details to lowest. (And excessively low details themselves may contribute to motion sickness.)

InvalidError

Titan
Practically any GPU supports VR. It has been done to various degrees of failure for nearly 20 years.

The main problem with doing VR on a low-end GPU is that you may not be able to achieve sufficiently high and consistent frame rates at low enough latency to avoid motion sickness even after setting all details to lowest. (And excessively low details themselves may contribute to motion sickness.)

Reactions: Healperson
Solution