[SOLVED] Does the hba005-za2gt 350w PSU have a 6-Pin cable?

xVFallen_KingVx

Reputable
Oct 19, 2019
What the title says. I want to use it as an external PSU but I don't know if it has a 6-Pin cable or not. All help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Solution
What the title says. I want to use it as an external PSU but I don't know if it has a 6-Pin cable or not. All help appreciated. Thanks in advance.
No. These are the connectors it has-
24 Pin, 4 Pin 12 V, Floppy Drive, IDE, SATA
I assume you're referring to a 6-pin PCIe power cable? I don't recall seeing any PSU with that low power having a PCIe cable. If you want to use it with a video card you'll need one that does not require external power, PCIe slot power only which limits you to a video card with <= 75 watts for most motherboards.
AcBel HBA005-ZA2GT 350W
No. These are the connectors it has-
24 Pin, 4 Pin 12 V, Floppy Drive, IDE, SATA
I assume you're referring to a 6-pin PCIe power cable? I don't recall seeing any PSU with that low power having a PCIe cable. If you want to use it with a video card you'll need one that does not require external power, PCIe slot power only which limits you to a video card with <= 75 watts for most motherboards.
AcBel HBA005-ZA2GT 350W

Last edited:
Reactions: Unolocogringo
Solution