Question Does the NZXT H7 Flow / AORUS Z790 have somewhere to mount the support bracket for a RTX 4090?

Dec 11, 2022
Hello,

I'm building a new PC and bought an RTX 4090 with an NZXT H7 Flow case and AORUS Z790 mobo. The 4090 requires a support bracket so that it does not sag and put weight on the port. The H7 Flow doesn't seem to have a way to accommodate the provided support bracket, though.

Does anybody know if I'm wrong or no?

Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

bought an RTX 4090
Considering each AIB partners card is different in terms of dimensions to the next AIB partner's card, let alone the Founder's Edition card, what card did you end up buying?

The 4090 requires a support bracket so that it does not sag and put weight on the port. The H7 Flow doesn't seem to have a way to accommodate the provided support bracket, though
I'm not sure what you mean by this, as there are folks who have an RTX card in their H7 Flow + here are two builds on PCPP(one of which shows a support underneath the GPU. What sort of a support bracket are we looking at(that came bundled with your card)?

Dec 11, 2022
Nevermind, I found a video explaining how to install it. I missed the part about stand-off screws for the mounting bracket, which gives me the room needed. It's a GIGABYTE RTX 4090 as well as AORUS Z790 mobo.

You can see the exact bracket and mobo in this video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSYodaliYGE

Without the stand-off screws, the mount, on the mobo, covers the quick release tab for the graphics card slot, etc. So it was my fault.

Thanks for the other build photos, though. I think that first link, the person is using some home-made vertical stand as a mount lol.