[SOLVED] Does the oc sound correct

Solution
Then if the voltage you have shown is is under load, game or otherwise, and the temps are what you say they are, then there are no immediate problems, but having set the voltage to manual it might idle warm.

And you need to do a lot more stability testing, the reason is that if it crashes during an update or an install it can cause serious problems, hence you need to be sure it is fully stable and not just kind of stable, and 15mins is just might be stable.

That's a good point, my 3rd gen was stable in stability tests for hours on end, but would throw up WHEA errors on BF3, added 0.005V and it was fine.

THEHIPPIEPROJECT

Honorable
Jul 24, 2015

so i just loaded up a game and has msi afterburner open and cpu power ticked to show in game that was sshowing 1.5w that normal

THEHIPPIEPROJECT

Honorable
Jul 24, 2015

what i said above about the msi afterburn ^

Then if the voltage you have shown is is under load, game or otherwise, and the temps are what you say they are, then there are no immediate problems, but having set the voltage to manual it might idle warm.

And you need to do a lot more stability testing, the reason is that if it crashes during an update or an install it can cause serious problems, hence you need to be sure it is fully stable and not just kind of stable, and 15mins is just might be stable.

Solution

THEHIPPIEPROJECT

Honorable
Jul 24, 2015

so that 1.5 showing is not voltz then and 35 idle with just chrome open

THEHIPPIEPROJECT

Honorable
Jul 24, 2015

my bad okay gonna run prime95 small fft for couple hours