Question Does the steelseries artic 7 wireless headset emit radiation?

Dec 1, 2020
Hi, I wanted to know if it was safe to use a Steelseries Artic 7 wireless headset ? It sells for $150 on amazon and I was thinking of buying one but I read some places wireless headsets emit radiation and could cause brain tumors or cancers which worried me. Does anyone know anything about this subject? All information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

energy is way too low and out of harmfull spectrum to actually do something to do with your body
ultra violet spectrum is harmfull
wifi has wavelenght of 12cm or 6cm (2.4/5ghz), frequency which can become ionizing (cancer feature), starts at UV spectrum or below 10^-7 m

if u go above infrared and add energy to those waves, u can cook water, heat stuffs, or break atoms (or break bonds between atoms due to overcooking), but energy requirements are atleast in kilowatts, while headphones have miliwatt power.....
i do wonder...what do they teach in us schools these days :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Phillip Corcoran
Dec 1, 2020
thank you for your responses is there anyone else out there that has information about wireless headsets? please any information would be greatly appreciated. I did a lot of research and it keeps saying headsets that are wireless emit radiation like cellphones but I am still unsure. Please anyone that has experience or information on this subject i will appreciate it very much.

hang-the-9

Titan
Hi, I wanted to know if it was safe to use a Steelseries Artic 7 wireless headset ? It sells for $150 on amazon and I was thinking of buying one but I read some places wireless headsets emit radiation and could cause brain tumors or cancers which worried me. Does anyone know anything about this subject? All information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Anything wireless emits radiation. Anything built for consumer use is no more dangerous than walking around in sunlight, and in fact is less so if you are in sunlight too long without protection. I would feel safer using a cell phone for a year than I would being at the beach for an hour without sunblock.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS