Question Does the X53 cooler fit the LGA 1200 mounting system?

Jun 18, 2022
I need a new cooler for my cpu considering my Ryzen 5 3600 is reaching high temps with the intel stock cooler. Perhaps suggest other coolers that would fit and do the job. Thanks in advance.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
What cooler doesn't fit LGA 1200 besides some ancient ones that were long since discontinued? The socket dimensions are exactly the same as LGA 115x.

This must be one of those Ryzen prebuilts using an Intel motherboard socket...
You're going to need to tell us what the PC is, otherwise we won't know what fits inside it.

Jun 18, 2022
What cooler doesn't fit LGA 1200 besides some ancient ones that were long since discontinued? The socket dimensions are exactly the same as LGA 115x.

This must be one of those Ryzen prebuilts using an Intel motherboard socket...
You're going to need to tell us what the PC is, otherwise we won't know what fits inside it.

I custom built this pc with parts i could get my hands on. The motherboard comes from the OMEN 25L Desktop GT11-0xxx desktop im pretty sure and i got it together with an intel stock cooler for free from a friend. I then bought a 3600 for it as this cpu reached my requirements for what i need. Theres also a 1070 and 16gb of ram all built inside the nzxt h510 case.

edit: I have space in the front of the case to fit 2x120 fans as its empty now and i thought the cpu cooler fans would go there

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
If I got this right: It's an HP 'custom' motherboard inside an NZXT H510? I say custom, because Ryzen normally isn't compatible with the LGA socket, except in oddball situations like that prebuilt.

But yeah, to cpu coolers, LGA 115x = LGA 1200.

Well, you have a lot of options. It's whether you:
-want lots of LEDs, subtle on the LEDs, none at all. By subtle, I mean either the fans or the cpu water block only have LEDs.
-ok with using mandatory software(NZXT's CAM and Corsair's iCUE).

TRENDING THREADS