Does this build run ultra settings

Rreyes

Reputable
Jun 10, 2014
Does this build run actual games, crisys/battlefield 4 on ultra settings? if it does, for how long?

Intel core i5 4570
MSI H81I
Kingston Hyper x Fury 1866 2x 4gb
MSI GTX 760 (n760 tf 2gd5/oc)
Western Digital Blue 1TB
Thermaltake SMART M650W
Bitfenix Podigy

Solution
more like 1080p on high settings, maybe ultra in some current games. But the standard Ultra settings is with the x4 AA setting, which you can take down to x2 AA for better performance, and then have the power to run ultra settings textures or models.

NiCoM

Honorable
more like 1080p on high settings, maybe ultra in some current games. But the standard Ultra settings is with the x4 AA setting, which you can take down to x2 AA for better performance, and then have the power to run ultra settings textures or models.

Solution

NiCoM

Honorable

There's Gaming and overclocking mobos, yes.

Gaming mobos focus on sound, internet, software for gaming, and other gaming related stuff.

Overclocking mobo's well... they overclock...

and there's the mix of both which is the most common, but all three types are mostly found in the $150+ range.

BleedingEdgeTek

Reputable
May 29, 2014
Of course there are overclocking motherboards, I was referring to 'Gaming' motherboards. The software and internet 'features' on gaming motherboards have negligible effect on performance, and you'll get just about the same onboard sound quality at any given price point across all motherboards.