[SOLVED] Does this gpu fit

Dec 20, 2020
I want to buy a new gpu and im wondering If it will fit in my case. Im buying a msi geforce rtx 3060
- the width of the card is 144mm
-the height ( is what im worried about if it will fit) 56mm
-the length (already checked will fit ) 323mm

My case is the sharkoon bw9000-w

My motherboard is the aourus b450 m

and my current gpu is the rx 580 the dimensions of that card are
Height4.92" / 125.00 mm
Length10.59" / 269.00 mm
width: 38mm

Please help me out :)

Solution
Arh you mean the depth, yeah that will most likely be a very close call, it will most likely get very close to the second pcie slot.
But unless you plan on using it, it still shouldn't be an issue.

Jaegeren

Honorable
Jan 7, 2015
Do you mean the thickness/depth? the width is 112mm and should easily fit.
But there should be no problem fitting that card into your case, however it will cover the Nvme slot. So install that first if you plan to get one.

Dec 20, 2020
Do you mean the thickness/depth? the width is 112mm and should easily fit.
But there should be no problem fitting that card into your case, however it will cover the Nvme slot. So install that first if you plan to get one.
Im talking about the height Im afraid it will not fit because of the other gpu slot blocking it. Can you add me on discord so I can send you a picture of what im talking about <<Don't post personal information, only exchange privately>>

Jaegeren

Honorable
Jan 7, 2015
It should fit, height is rarely an issue. Your CPU cooler in that case has a clearance of 165mm, your card is 140mm in height.

The depth/thickness of the card is 56mm and will cover the Nvme slot and not the other pcie x16 slot.

Jaegeren

Honorable
Jan 7, 2015
Just upload a pic and post it here, more people will be able to help you. And if i undertand you correctly, there shouldn't be any clearance issue.
removing the HDD bays are not needed, that's the length that decides that.

You'll have around 25mm left to the side panel, that should be suffcient, also for the Pcie connectors.

Jaegeren

Honorable
Jan 7, 2015
Arh you mean the depth, yeah that will most likely be a very close call, it will most likely get very close to the second pcie slot.
But unless you plan on using it, it still shouldn't be an issue.

Solution