[SOLVED] Does this mean my PCI-E is disabled ?

Renz1997

Reputable
Jan 24, 2021
I just checked my PC specs using CPU-Z and I found that the PCI-E link width is empty.

Does this mean my PCI-E is disabled on bios ? is that why my GPU is not working ?

Last edited:
Solution
The Pcie link speed is the speed at which the system is communicating with the GPU. It's empty because there is no communication.

This could be due to Pcie being off in the bios
Pcie being disabled because of a conflict with another device, such as an M2 port.
Defective GPU
Defective Motherboard or slot
Bent pints under the CPU
GPU needing external power which isn't plugged in.

popatim

Titan
The Pcie link speed is the speed at which the system is communicating with the GPU. It's empty because there is no communication.

Pcie being disabled because of a conflict with another device, such as an M2 port.
Defective GPU
Bent pints under the CPU

Solution

Renz1997

Reputable
Jan 24, 2021

Defective GPU
Bent pints under the CPU
I can't find the option to enable the PCI-E on my bios (MSI Click bios). The only one I saw was the PEG option.

I do have some issues with my GPU. I was playing some games then suddenly, my PC hangs. I rebooted my PC but there's no display.