Does this PSU come with as many cords as I need?

Ironarmygeneral

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2015
Hello. I am buying a new power supply. It has all of the specs that I need, but I couldn't figure out if it had any cables to come with it? Help me! Oh, and I will say, DO NOT DIRECT ME TO ANOTHER PSU, UNLESS IT IS UNDER $50, IS A 600 w OR HIGHER, AND HAS CABLES!!! ;)

My PC specs are if you need them:

EVGA GT 730 (voluntary power)
AMD FX-4300 quad core 3.8 GHz
Gigabyte GA-78LMG-USB3 (AM3+ socket)
NZXT 120mm fans (times 3x)
60 GB FORCE SSD (times 1x)
1 TB WD Caviar Blue 7200 RPM (times 1x)
1 TB Toshiba external HDD (times 1x)
8 GB ADATA RAM
ASUS OD (optical drive)

If there is no better option than this one, then, does this one come with cables for all of those parts? If there is a better choice for a PSU, my requirements are: at least 600 W, has enough cables for the above parts listed, is modular, under $50 even after shipping and tax, and it HAS TO BE FROM BEST BUY. Thank you guys!

Here is the link to the PSU I am looking at: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/thermaltake-tr2-600nl2nc-atx12v-eps12v-power-supply/5381884.p?id=1218635882854&skuId=5381884

It should have the connectors no problem.
I highly recommend you look into other options though... Thermaltakes TR2 series are extremely low quality, almost dangerous. I had a TR2 700w.
Also, that PSU isnt modular, as that was one of your requirements.

For 10 bucks more you can do much better in terms of quality, wattage, and even semi-modular.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $59.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-08 22:54 EST-0500

Ironarmygeneral

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2015
Yeah I know it wasn't modular. But even though it was a requirement, I can live without it. I know there are better options, but to be honest... I am a 14 year old who LOVES tech, but I just couldn't figure out where it stated that it had cables or not, it is honestly my first time buying one. I swear, I know TONS about tech, except what they come with, ya know? Also, the only thing I have as money is a $50 best buy gift card, so that;s why I stated that it HAD to be from best buy. I see I am probably screwed. If I end up getting this one that I am looking at, in your opinion, do you think it will be capable of powering everything in my rig? The whole reason why I am upgrading my PSU is because I am getting a GTX 750 Ti as a present for doing a lot of chores and getting good grades, and my stock 300 W PSU won't be able to run a 750 Ti, the TDP is too high. So, I will also need a power connector for the 750 Ti as well, or else I won't be getting this one.

Solution

Ironarmygeneral

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2015
Yes, but then I still can't get it. Like I said... I only have a 50 dollar best buy gift card, and there was only one PSU on their site that was 600 W and was under $50... I DON'T KNOW WHY THEIR PRICES ARE SO GOD DANG HIGH!!!