[SOLVED] Does this PSU have enough power for this build?

Pcgolfer07

Prominent
Jul 31, 2019
Hi guys,

This is my PSU - Corsair cx 750 PSU
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 5950X

This is going to be my build soon
- Cpu -AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
- Monitor - Dell d1918h - 18.5 inches
- GPU - NVIDIA GeForce aGTX 1050 Ti
- Storage - Any 2TB SSD
- RAM - 16 GB
- Haven't decided on a motherboard yet, Possibly a mid range ATX motherboard that fits the above mentioned CPU
- Haven't decided on a case yet neither, probably one with 5 120 mm fans, no water cooling

Sorry if some of the specs aren't clear but I haven't decided yet on a motherboard or a case, but other than that is the PSU good enough for the rest of the components? Please help

Last edited:
Solution
Hi guys,

CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 5950X

- Cpu -AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
- Storage - Any 2TB SSD
- Haven't decided on a motherboard yet, Possibly a mid range ATX motherboard that fits the above mentioned CPU...
Hi guys,

CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 5950X

- Cpu -AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
- Storage - Any 2TB SSD
- Haven't decided on a motherboard yet, Possibly a mid range ATX motherboard that fits the above mentioned CPU
- Haven't decided on a case yet neither, probably one with 5 120 mm fans, no water cooling

Sorry if some of the specs aren't clear but I haven't decided yet on a motherboard or a case, but other than that is the PSU good enough for the rest of the components? Please help
It's unlikely you'd use even half the capacity of the PSU with the specs you listed and everything maxed out. You'll have plenty of power to spare. You'll need a high end cooler for that CPU, and a case to fit it in, so plan ahead for the cost.

Reactions: Pcgolfer07
Solution