[SOLVED] Does this radiator look damaged?

naz6678

Reputable
Jan 9, 2017
I was trying to screw in a radiator with screws that were absolutely impossible to get in. Screwdrivers slipped and struck what seems to be the channels where the water flows lol. Was wondering if this looks damaged enough to leak? Its a Corsair ICue H100i RGB Pro XT.

Solution
I was trying to screw in a radiator with screws that were absolutely impossible to get in. Screwdrivers slipped and struck what seems to be the channels where the water flows lol. Was wondering if this looks damaged enough to leak? Its a Corsair ICue H100i RGB Pro XT.
Yeah, water pipe was damaged, I would test it outside of case and most probably apply some liquid metal epoxy on that spot.
Oct 13, 2020
I can’t see any damage but to be safe take out the radiator and run it outside the case before putting it inside the case so you don’t risk damage if any of your components

Reactions: naz6678
Yeah, water pipe was damaged, I would test it outside of case and most probably apply some liquid metal epoxy on that spot.

Reactions: naz6678
Solution