Does Windows 10 PC Disk come with product key?

Solution
Yes it will. I have Win10 64bit Home OEM version on dvd. The envelope holding the dvd has a sticker affixed to it. The key is on the sticker and is partially obscured by a small "scratch-off" box. Be careful that you don't scratch too hard or you may also scratch off some of the key's numbers or letters. Next you're going to need a very good pair of eyes or a magnifying glass to read the key because it is very very small print. Good Luck.

Yes You are right.
What I meant was that a key is crucial and in no circumstances should anyone start an installation (potentially screw up its system), just to find out later: oops no valid key.

Best regards from Sweden

dalen

Honorable
Jul 26, 2012
Yes it will. I have Win10 64bit Home OEM version on dvd. The envelope holding the dvd has a sticker affixed to it. The key is on the sticker and is partially obscured by a small "scratch-off" box. Be careful that you don't scratch too hard or you may also scratch off some of the key's numbers or letters. Next you're going to need a very good pair of eyes or a magnifying glass to read the key because it is very very small print. Good Luck.

Solution