[SOLVED] Does windows media creation tool have to be installed on an administor account

Mar 3, 2020
I am about to install Windows 10 onto my PC, but I've read some articles and I want to know if the account I install Windows media creation toll has to be the original account ?

Any answers are Welcome !!!

Thx

Solution
Em, if you intend to create a bootable installer sing Windows Media Creation Tools, you don't need anything additional, just the tool downloaded from Microsoft's site. If you can, it'd help to run the app in an elevated command, i.e Right click app>Run as Administrator and then follow the on screen prompts. Reminder, you will need an 8GB pen drive as a minimum to create your bootable installer.

If you're asking if you need to create an admin account for installing, it doesn't matter since the account will be assigned admin rights by default.

Lutfij

Titan
Em, if you intend to create a bootable installer sing Windows Media Creation Tools, you don't need anything additional, just the tool downloaded from Microsoft's site. If you can, it'd help to run the app in an elevated command, i.e Right click app>Run as Administrator and then follow the on screen prompts. Reminder, you will need an 8GB pen drive as a minimum to create your bootable installer.

If you're asking if you need to create an admin account for installing, it doesn't matter since the account will be assigned admin rights by default.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS