Question Doing a Fresh Re-Installation of Windows 10 Questions

Feb 18, 2019
I use Microsoft Windows 10 Home as my operating system. I am finishing up graduate school. After I am done with school, I plan to wipe my computer clean and start fresh with the operating system. I have used the Reset PC options in the Settings section in the past, but I want to start completely fresh. I understand that I can also reset my computer by doing a clean installation of Windows 10 which unlike the Reset PC, removes everything. If the clean installation of Windows 10 is the best option to start fresh on my computer, how do I carry out this process and what links would I go to to download the necessary Microsoft software and instructions to carry out the process?

On a secondary note, I have two internal HDD hard drives that I wish to wipe as well. Windows 10 is located on my SSD. Is there an alternative way that Windows 10 can wipe those HDDs without having to use the Windows Reset PC option?

Thanks.

Colif

Win 11 Master
many of your questions about clean install are answered here: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/

reset PC wouldn't touch the 2 hdd, one way to clean a drive is diskpart/clean
from desktop, go to settings/update & security/recovery
under advanced startup, click restart now button
Pick troubleshoot
Pick advanced
Pick Command Prompt
Type diskpart and press enter
Type list disk and press enter
This will show the list of drives currently attached to PC, make note of the drive number of the drive you want to wipe
If Disk 1 is the drive you want to clear, type select 1) and press enter. A message will confirm it is selected
Warning: Diskpart Erase/Clean will permanently erase/destroy all data on the selected drive. Please be certain that you are erasing the correct disk.
Once you sure its right disk, type Clean and press enter
The Command Prompt window will display the message "DiskPart succeeded in cleaning the disk". Close out of the Command Prompt window by clicking the red X in the upper right hand corner.