dolby advanced audio not working and brightness bug

mrpcguy123

Reputable
Oct 23, 2014
I upgraded to windows 10 previously and now I have found that dolby advanced audio v2 isn't working! I have tried uninstalling v2 and replacing it with home theatre v4 but this doesn't work either. When i enable it currently I have no activity from the equaliser and restarting earlier didn't help.

I also had this problem in the past with upgrading from 8 to 8.1 but installing new drivers helped with that. The same goes for the brightness being stuck in the past.

Should I hang on and wait for new lenovo drivers?

any help would be appreciated.

Solution
D
I would wait on new drivers. My only issue so far has been with my Dell laptop's Audio driver. The EQ disappeared as did a few other features. So far the fix I have seen is to roll back to an older 8.1 driver but I have the feeling there will some updated drivers for quite a few things popping up in the next few days to weeks. I'm just going to be patient.
D

Deleted member 217926

I would wait on new drivers. My only issue so far has been with my Dell laptop's Audio driver. The EQ disappeared as did a few other features. So far the fix I have seen is to roll back to an older 8.1 driver but I have the feeling there will some updated drivers for quite a few things popping up in the next few days to weeks. I'm just going to be patient.

Solution