Domain Container Properties missing tabs

On 2003 Server Enterprise Edition, just began configuring Group Policy in GPMC and decided to check the status of the "No Override" option on the properties page for the domain controller. Properties page does not contain the Group Policy Tab, COM+, Security or Object Tab.

I seem to remember them being there before I downloaded and ran the GPMC.mci for 2003 Server from Microsoft. Anyone have an idea what broke and how to fix it?

The menu of the snap-in - View - Check "Advanced Feachures"

Best Regards, Igor Fomin

There is no Advanced features menu selection under View or under the Customize or Options selections in my GPMC console.

There is no Advanced Features under View in Group Management Snap-in. Use Active Directory Users and Computers!

1) Start Active Directory Users and Computers
2) View -> Advanced Features
3) Select a omain or OU.
4) Right click -> Properties. You will see all tabs you want and be able to check "No override" status.

If there are any problems write me at igorf ==AT== digdes ==DOT== com