Domain Controller Security Policy does not appear

Leandro

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004

I can't find "Domain Controller Security Policy" in Administrative
Tools, Windows 2000 with SBS. Only "Local ecurity Policy"
I have another server with SBS and there I can find it.
Do someone know what could be the reason?

Try dcpol.msc in the run box and if you want to you can create a shortcut to that or
try installing Adminak from the I386 folder on the install disk which should
reinstall your tools to default shortcuts. --- Steve

"Leandro" <ceccato@siteexpress.com.br> wrote in message
> I can't find "Domain Controller Security Policy" in Administrative
> Tools, Windows 2000 with SBS. Only "Local ecurity Policy"
> I have another server with SBS and there I can find it.
> Do someone know what could be the reason?

TRENDING THREADS