Domain member

Roger

Hi,

I have domainA win 2k server is it possible to add it as
a membre to an exiting win 2k server Domain Controller
domainB and how

after can I promote the domainA to be my initila Domain
controller

I hope any help

R.G

You cannot add domain controller (OF DOMAIN A) to another domain (DOMAIN B)
as a member's server or domain controller unless you de promote it by
running DCPROMO

You can come back to domain A later only if there is other domain
controller to receive it ( That is additional domain controller) or backup
of system state data

Subbu