Domain Policy to Disable Fast Logon on XP Clients on a Win..

TS

I see how to do it through enabling "always wait for network" on the
local group policy on the XP clients, but it isn't practical to have
to set it on each machine individually.
I cannot find the steps to set this for ALL XP clients on a 2000
domain.
"Always wait for network" is not one of the options available in the
default domain policy on the 2000 server. It only shows in the local
policy of the XP client.

How is this policy set on XP clients domainwide?

See the link below on how to update W2K domain for XP GPO settings. --- Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/mngwinxp.mspx