Don’t Call It A Comeback: Vaio Returns To US Markets With Z Canvas 2-In-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer1985

Honorable
May 21, 2012
You serious? Is this thing only a tablet for you?
Did you even read the article and the specs?
This thing has the specs of a 13"mbp.

pasow

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2012
i would love something like this, but the price tag is way to high. may as well go for a Wacom Companion at this pricing. it will have far better software support and is cheaper...

er0shima

Reputable
Jan 24, 2015
As an IT engineer, Vaio products are very "squishy", sure they look very nice, appealing and kind of luxury but they surely don't last long. I have 2 Vaio devices sitting on a table, gathering dust for almost 3 months already. Both devices had a very light use and out of the blue they just stopped working. Needless to say they just won't power on at all. Now they're trying to sell another device at such an expensive price tag? hmm... good luck with that.

ragenalien

Distinguished
May 6, 2011
Love the specs but I'm a little concerned about battery life. Using broadwell or waiting for skylake would make it much more attractive.

Snayperskaya

Reputable
Sep 29, 2015
It's not a tablet to play Angry Birds. It's for professional use, hence the pricetag. Seems rugged and hardware specs are nice (no paltry Atom and nice RAM).

ragenalien

Distinguished
May 6, 2011
Love the specs but I'm a little concerned about battery life. Using broadwell or waiting for skylake would make it much more attractive.

Snayperskaya

Reputable
Sep 29, 2015
It's not a tablet to play Angry Birds. It's for professional use, hence the pricetag. Seems rugged and hardware specs are nice (no paltry Atom and nice RAM).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS