[SOLVED] Don’t know what is causing BSOD???

Aug 24, 2020
Hello! I am currently running a build i made myself.
I7-8700
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC
Gskill ripjaws @ 3600
Nvidia RTX 2060 Super
Crucial 500gb nvme ssd
800w power supply (unknown brand or rating as i got it off a previous build i got)
So i recently took it all apart and cleaned it out thoroughly. Stupid me put the CPU bracket on the back of the motherboard sideways and the pc started up and it shut down, started, shut down, started. Happened about 3 consecutive times before i hit the power button and unplugged. I can assume that i shorted out the pc by maybe touching something on the back of the motherboard?
Since that point i keep getting BSOD every boot. Sometimes get to windows but shortly after i get another blue screen. Mostly “memory management” and some other kernel and driver related errors i think. I can’t be certain as i cant even get to event viewer.
i have tried reinstalling windows after i fully wiped the system and reinstalled bios incase i got any errors there.
I have since replaced the motherboard itself, the ram, and tried putting in a new m.2 but i keep getting the errors even when i try to install windows through a usb drive onto the new ssd.
so im wondering what could be the problem? Should i try replacing the power supply? Or could it be a messed up CPU that can throw these codes?
Im desperate at this point to find a solution so i can get back online.
please let me know if you have any questions, i appreciate yalls time.

Solution
"800w power supply (unknown brand or rating as i got it off a previous build i got)"

So I'd definitely eliminate that by replacing it with one of known good quality, then see how it goes.

Useful PSU info Here