DONE 'Batman: Return To Arkham' Arrives July 26, But Not For PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstarr3

Distinguished
"Warner Bros. hired Virtuos, a Chinese-based studio, to oversee production for the remastered version."

If recent gaming history has taught us anything, it's that when WB outsources development, the result is always a disaster. So, good. I'm glad they're not even going to bother with a PC port. It would just be a tire fire.

jaber2

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
"Warner Bros. hired Virtuos, a Chinese-based studio, to oversee production for the remastered version."

If recent gaming history has taught us anything, it's that when WB outsources development, the result is always a disaster. So, good. I'm glad they're not even going to bother with a PC port. It would just be a tire fire.
And I think I covered where is you slap any shit with an IP it will make money

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
I'm done with Warner Bros games...FOREVER!!!

they burned me too many times with MK games and Batman series...

I may get it if it's $10 or less about 5 years later but no more new WB games...

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
I'm done with Warner Bros games...FOREVER!!!

they burned me too many times with MK games and Batman series...

I may get it if it's $10 or less about 5 years later but no more new WB games...

Haravikk

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2013
What a strange choice of title to remaster. The games aren't even old. I smell a cash cow.
Agreed, they still look great too, and I'm glad there's no PC port of this remaster coming as the existing PC versions of the games run really well.

Have they even fixed the issues with Arkham Knight yet?

Glenn_13

Commendable
May 22, 2016
They still didn't fix arkham knight for pc or release a patch fix for directx and still can't play it waste $60.00 on the pc game, Rocksteady platform still not release for windows 10, I have good feeling that same thing will happend with this new game

Glenn_13

Commendable
May 22, 2016

It suck that diding release it for xbox360 or ps3 again, The last game release for xbox360 and ps3 was arkham origins, Arkham Knight is still not fixed for pc yet i still can't play it

Status
Not open for further replies.