[done] Logitech's G402 "Hyperion Fury" is World's Fastest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Nenz

Honorable
Oct 29, 2013
Why do all of these "gaming mice" look like they would hurt my hand?

I'll stick with my M500.

My Logitech MX512 is still kicking like a champ and I got it around a decade ago. It's primarily a backup, and rarely used anymore versus my G600, but after having a Razer Naga die in about 2 years and a Black Widow Ultimate doing the same; Logitech gets all the points for me, personally. In my humble opinion, however, that mouse looks far more comfortable than, say, a Cyborg RAT 9, for example. If it's marketed towards gamers, it's gotta be flashy and angular and have LEDs all over the place, right? I mean none of us like minimalism or simplicity or form/function over asthetics, right? :p

Vlad Rose

Reputable
Apr 7, 2014
Why do all of these "gaming mice" look like they would hurt my hand?

I'll stick with my M500.

My Logitech MX512 is still kicking like a champ and I got it around a decade ago. It's primarily a backup, and rarely used anymore versus my G600, but after having a Razer Naga die in about 2 years and a Black Widow Ultimate doing the same; Logitech gets all the points for me, personally. In my humble opinion, however, that mouse looks far more comfortable than, say, a Cyborg RAT 9, for example. If it's marketed towards gamers, it's gotta be flashy and angular and have LEDs all over the place, right? I mean none of us like minimalism or simplicity or form/function over asthetics, right? :p

I've had similar bad luck with Razer products... about 6 months has been the usual lifespan. I also have a Logitech MX512 that's still been kicking for about the same amount of time. Currently I'm trying a Perixx mouse (German brand I've been told) that I got for free. 6+ months and no issues so far, so here's crossing fingers.

With the mouse being shown, it doesn't look that uncomfortable. I will say that the sensitivity is way overkill though.

BigMuffinMan

Honorable
Jul 23, 2013
I have researched this mouse a little bit and it seems to have a 3310 sensor, which is inferior to the g502.....I don't see the advantage of this mice over the g502, except it may be 10-20 bucks cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.