Question Don't Know What Colour Cables I Should Go For

Gam3r01

Titan
Well, it really depends on the end goal you are looking for.
I do agree that black or white should be your only choices though.

I would recommend black cables if you want them to be subtle, yet nice looking. Something that wont draw the eye but will impress when someone looks closely.
White on the other hand would accent the RGB quite well (scatter the colors, adding more "pop") and drawing attention right to them.

Personally, I would go with white in that system. Right now you have a case with bright lights on either side and a dark pit in the middle, you really dont want all your attention on the fans over the components in a system like this.

matt726363

Prominent
Oct 26, 2017
Well, it really depends on the end goal you are looking for.
I do agree that black or white should be your only choices though.

I would recommend black cables if you want them to be subtle, yet nice looking. Something that wont draw the eye but will impress when someone looks closely.
White on the other hand would accent the RGB quite well (scatter the colors, adding more "pop") and drawing attention right to them.

Personally, I would go with white in that system. Right now you have a case with bright lights on either side and a dark pit in the middle, you really dont want all your attention on the fans over the components in a system like this.
Yeah I was originally gonna do white but idk I feel that it would look out of place and the black does not stand out enough. How does a grey with a little black sound?

Gam3r01

Titan
Grey and black could look nice if you want the more subtle style.
Alternatively, spend a couple bucks and buy some white and black paracord (or whatever color) and bundle it up like the cables and see how it looks in the case.

matt726363

Prominent
Oct 26, 2017
Grey and black could look nice if you want the more subtle style.
Alternatively, spend a couple bucks and buy some white and black paracord (or whatever color) and bundle it up like the cables and see how it looks in the case.
Yeah thats not a bad idea.... Thanks.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS