Don't Mess With The Fighting Robot PC Case Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 217926

That might be the coolest case mod I have ever seen. Amazing job.

v3nom777

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2012
[citation][nom]frozonic[/nom]The virginity level of the creator is too damn high[/citation]

I don't get why everyone who does something different is automatically not good with the ladies. You sir are a horrible person.

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
[citation][nom]v3nom777[/nom]I don't get why everyone who does something different is automatically not good with the ladies. You sir are a horrible person.[/citation]
Anyone that shows any sort of creativity or intelligence gets shun by the public as being "weird". Most likely jealousy. Better to ignore people like frozonic and let them enlighten themselves.

sixdegree

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011
I do hope that the Gatling gun arm is real and they load live armor piercing ammo in it. It's a better security solution than a Kensington Lock.

lashabane

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
[citation][nom]ikyung[/nom]Anyone that shows any sort of creativity or intelligence gets shun by the public as being "weird". Most likely jealousy. Better to ignore people like frozonic and let them enlighten themselves.[/citation]
In a closet with a plastic bag over their head.
/nerdrage

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]erghsdfn63[/nom]looks unnecessary lame to me.[/citation]
While we understand that you're just trolling I'll pretend you're sincere for a couple of seconds. Art can be said, by some, to be unnecessary, yes. However, the creativity and craftsmanship is likely beyond what you could accomplish in 48 hours if you had the same tools and materials. You have to recognize the skills.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]mikenygmail[/nom]I'm a champion video gamer AND quite a lady's man! Getting girls requires a different skillset and has a lot to do with looks and height.[/citation]

also not true at , all there is no secret ingriedent to getting girls. they arnt recipes, wild game , objects They are humans , some girls don't like some things some girls ,do. same as guys , i see just as many fat short broke guys with pretty girls as i see ugly girls with attactive guys. i've seen average guys get both ugly and hot girls and vice versa , it's not just a matter of this or that , there are COUNTLESS factors involved in relation ships and sexual attractiveness. assuming that it comes down to just two chsracter traits with every girl , is being a bigger ass than the guy that joked about nerdy guys not getting girls. because in a way you are insulting both sexes.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
P.S. i will say if you can try to narrow any one thing down to be "the big secret" ... spending time getting out and meeting as many people as possible IS a MUCH Larger factor than hieght and looks are. but on the ohter hand i have also known reclusive girls that get guys and reclusive guys that get girls , so even this is not something that is totally mandatory. but getting out and meeting lots of girls does increase one's chances of meeting a girl (or guy ) that is attracted to you (rather or not the are ugly or hot)

Pennanen

Honorable
May 29, 2012
[citation][nom]frozonic[/nom]ok, i was just joking with my first comment, i would love to have a case like that, in fact, i admire the dude who did it, its awesome and no, i am not jelous and i share the same thinking as v3nom777 its not ok to discriminate someone for their supeior abilities in something, i was just trolling, LOL[/citation]

"Jokes on you, im not really retarded, i was just pretending hurrr"

f-14

Distinguished
[citation][nom]adamoz[/nom]this robot mod when oc will turn into a valkrie and fly using msi afterburners! weeee!!![/citation]
gmta was wishing it was a robotech/macross mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS