I'm terrorised. I watched a benchmark once for fx4300 and gtx1050 in overwatch to see how it would run. 70 fps on medium somewhere around that. I used to have a gt710 and upraded to a gtx1050 and still own a garbage fx4300 which I will soon save for a Ryzen 3. But I launched overwatch and I'm getting 150 fps on epic settings please help I'm getting too high fps the benchmark videos lie. Don't trust them kids. Also ples help me my head can't handle the fps I'm too used to 20fps

Solution
There are probably other factors that come with that. Ram, PSU, MOBO and that shit. Also you should be used to the fps soon. Altough it's my first time that I heard that someone can't handel 100+ fps when they only play on a 60hz monitor. I mean, the rest except the games are at 60 fps, soooooo.
Feb 28, 2019
There are probably other factors that come with that. Ram, PSU, MOBO and that shit. Also you should be used to the fps soon. Altough it's my first time that I heard that someone can't handel 100+ fps when they only play on a 60hz monitor. I mean, the rest except the games are at 60 fps, soooooo.

Solution
Feb 28, 2019
Ok... so your getting better FPS then the video, isn't that a good thing?

If the FPS is too much for your then cap the FPS via Vsync or the game.
Yeah it should be. But I guess he wanted to bring attention to the fake benchmarks. I think I only know one who does these weird benchmarks

I mean I oc'd to 75hz bust still 150 fps on epic on a gtx1050. My cpu is probably going to die but ok

Feb 28, 2019
Ok you probably don't get what I'm talking about so goodbye my friend
You still need to consider other factors. He may had ** ram or a ** mobo or a ** psu. Or he just turned on/off weird settings. These are only the rare cases tho. You can't tell people to don't trust Benchmark videos if you only saw ONE person doing it

Last edited by a moderator: