Dooge X5 Max Pro Bricked[Urgent]

Ap0sGR

Honorable
Jan 25, 2016
Ok, i have a doogee x5 max pro phone and i tried to root it by flashing twrp recovery using sp flash tools. While flashing i got the error "PMT Changed for the rom it must be download". So i did a small research on internet and i found out that i needed to format everything except bootloader. This succeded. So after that i tried to install the firmware with this succeding to. Unfortunately the time i tried to turn phone on it was dead. SP Flash Tools wont detect it anymore. Please help me cause the phone is not mine and its brand new! I can rate my self as moderate android user. I am starting to lose my mind,i have 5 more days to fix it and i tried everything my little brain could think of. Any advice will be awesome. Thank you!

Solution
UPDATE: I almost fixed it! I had flashed wrong preloader so phone wasn't recognized by SP Flash Tool. I fixed preloaded with a little trick from here: link. After that i flashed stock rom downloaded from doogee.cc but phone will not boot resulting in a total black screen. When i hot Power + Vol Up it takes me to another screen:

Select Boot Mode:

Recovery
Bootloader
Normal

Doesn't matter which boot mode i choose i just get a total black screen which means i get nothing. Idk what is happening! Any further help would be appreciated! I constantly try to bring it back working with little success and small improvements.

goerk27

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
Leave the phone plugged in. Hold the power button for a few seconds until it vibrates or the screen shows something.
Check if flash tool detects it now. Load the scatter file and try to flash it again.

Ap0sGR

Honorable
Jan 25, 2016
UPDATE: I almost fixed it! I had flashed wrong preloader so phone wasn't recognized by SP Flash Tool. I fixed preloaded with a little trick from here: link. After that i flashed stock rom downloaded from doogee.cc but phone will not boot resulting in a total black screen. When i hot Power + Vol Up it takes me to another screen:

Select Boot Mode:

Recovery
Bootloader
Normal

Doesn't matter which boot mode i choose i just get a total black screen which means i get nothing. Idk what is happening! Any further help would be appreciated! I constantly try to bring it back working with little success and small improvements.

Solution