DOOM 3 is Awesome

I just rented Doom 3 and I can not get rid of the chills. I hate
zombies and monsters. I takes too many shots to kill off the zombies.

This is the best port of any PC game I've ever seen to date.

GREAT job!

"Christopher Fowler" <cfowler@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> wrote in message
>I just rented Doom 3 and I can not get rid of the chills. I hate
> zombies and monsters. I takes too many shots to kill off the zombies.

Borg

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:32:03 -0400, Christopher Fowler
<cfowler@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> wrote:

>I just rented Doom 3 and I can not get rid of the chills. I hate
>zombies and monsters. I takes too many shots to kill off the zombies.

worst game I ever played, hated it, to dark and linier for me

--
arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
Spam Trap in Header

Freedom isn't FREE
GHPOTHUF #69

http://borg.no-ip.com

theone

BORG wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:32:03 -0400, Christopher Fowler
> <cfowler@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> wrote:
>

>>I just rented Doom 3 and I can not get rid of the chills. I hate
>>zombies and monsters. I takes too many shots to kill off the zombies.
>

> worst game I ever played, hated it, to dark and linier for me

what's linier? I didn't see any lines.

Borg

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 05:18:27 GMT, theOne <theOneOne@dodgeit.com>
wrote:

>BORG wrote:
>> On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:32:03 -0400, Christopher Fowler
>> <cfowler@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> wrote:
>>

>>>I just rented Doom 3 and I can not get rid of the chills. I hate
>>>zombies and monsters. I takes too many shots to kill off the zombies.
>>

>> worst game I ever played, hated it, to dark and linier for me
>>
>what's linier? I didn't see any lines.

Dats ma Spull Chekker four yow

--
arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
Spam Trap in Header

Freedom isn't FREE
GHPOTHUF #69

http://borg.no-ip.com

Damn, I bet you're glad you have a 4 letter name that's easy to spell, huh?
;-)

"BORG" <borg@deadspam.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 05:18:27 GMT, theOne <theOneOne@dodgeit.com>
> wrote:
>
>>BORG wrote:

>>> worst game I ever played, hated it, to dark and linier for me
>>>
>>what's linier? I didn't see any lines.
>

> Dats ma Spull Chekker four yow
>
> --
> arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
> Spam Trap in Header
>
> Freedom isn't FREE
> GHPOTHUF #69
>

> http://borg.no-ip.com

theone

Rowdy J wrote:
> Damn, I bet you're glad you have a 4 letter name that's easy to spell, huh?
> ;-)
>

> "BORG" <borg@deadspam.com> wrote in message
>
>>On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 05:18:27 GMT, theOne <theOneOne@dodgeit.com>
>>wrote:

>>>what's linier? I didn't see any lines.
>>

>>Dats ma Spull Chekker four yow
>>
>>--
>>arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
>>Spam Trap in Header
>>
>>Freedom isn't FREE
>>GHPOTHUF #69
>>

>>http://borg.no-ip.com

you know that game kicks ass Borg. Don't bullshit.