Doom 3 on Pentium III 450 mhz with FX5200... 20 to 50 FPS ..

Hello boys and girlz...

I was just playing with doom 3 alpha on my fricking PIII 450 mhz with
FX5200...

Just look at this screenshot ! =D I am getting 20 FPS to 50 FPS !!!!! =DDD

And for the first time.... I can actually here the sound play decently...
since the CPU now has enough juice !

I even have some other applications open =D

Also the animations look beautifull... that's probably going to be the best
thing about doom3... the animations... if the fps is high it's gonna be
great... !

A screenshot doesn't show how beautifull the flesh moves etc...

http://coolingfanboycott.freewebspace.com/Doom3with20to50FPS.JPG

Man I am gonna have so much fun with this =D

First I am gonna listen to all the sounds =D

I am really glad that I installed it again so now I can play with it at
decent frame rates ! =D and here the beautifull sound ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello boys and girlz...
>
> I was just playing with doom 3 alpha on my fricking PIII 450 mhz with
> FX5200...
>
> Just look at this screenshot ! =D I am getting 20 FPS to 50 FPS !!!!! =DDD
>
> And for the first time.... I can actually here the sound play decently...
> since the CPU now has enough juice !
>
> I even have some other applications open =D
>
> Also the animations look beautifull... that's probably going to be the
best
> thing about doom3... the animations... if the fps is high it's gonna be
> great... !
>
> A screenshot doesn't show how beautifull the flesh moves etc...
>
> http://coolingfanboycott.freewebspace.com/Doom3with20to50FPS.JPG
>
> Man I am gonna have so much fun with this =D
>
> First I am gonna listen to all the sounds =D
>
> I am really glad that I installed it again so now I can play with it at
> decent frame rates ! =D and here the beautifull sound ! =D

It's...an alpha...

"Danny" <danny__grant//@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hello boys and girlz...
> >
> > I was just playing with doom 3 alpha on my fricking PIII 450 mhz with
> > FX5200...
> >
> > Just look at this screenshot ! =D I am getting 20 FPS to 50 FPS !!!!!
=DDD

> > And for the first time.... I can actually here the sound play
decently...
> > since the CPU now has enough juice !
> >
> > I even have some other applications open =D
> >
> > Also the animations look beautifull... that's probably going to be the
> best
> > thing about doom3... the animations... if the fps is high it's gonna be
> > great... !
> >
> > A screenshot doesn't show how beautifull the flesh moves etc...
> >
> > http://coolingfanboycott.freewebspace.com/Doom3with20to50FPS.JPG
> >
> > Man I am gonna have so much fun with this =D
> >
> > First I am gonna listen to all the sounds =D
> >
> > I am really glad that I installed it again so now I can play with it at
> > decent frame rates ! =D and here the beautifull sound ! =D
> >

> It's...an alpha...

This game is more flexible than a woman's tit... options options options
options options and options =D

Lol, truely a master piece that's for sure. =D

"Danny" <danny__grant//@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hello boys and girlz...
> >
> > I was just playing with doom 3 alpha on my fricking PIII 450 mhz with
> > FX5200...
> >
> > Just look at this screenshot ! =D I am getting 20 FPS to 50 FPS !!!!!
=DDD

> > And for the first time.... I can actually here the sound play
decently...
> > since the CPU now has enough juice !
> >
> > I even have some other applications open =D
> >
> > Also the animations look beautifull... that's probably going to be the
> best
> > thing about doom3... the animations... if the fps is high it's gonna be
> > great... !
> >
> > A screenshot doesn't show how beautifull the flesh moves etc...
> >
> > http://coolingfanboycott.freewebspace.com/Doom3with20to50FPS.JPG
> >
> > Man I am gonna have so much fun with this =D
> >
> > First I am gonna listen to all the sounds =D
> >
> > I am really glad that I installed it again so now I can play with it at
> > decent frame rates ! =D and here the beautifull sound ! =D
> >

> It's...an alpha...

I really wonder...

How can anyone program something like that in 3 years or so ? or is it
more...

There must be some trick to that :)

Skybuck.