Doom 3 or Brothers in Arms - Which is more fun?

I've read mixed reviews of Doom 3, but almost everything I've read
about BIA is positive.

Both games are great. For me, DOOM 3 was more fun... but I love them both.
Tough choice. Kinda depends on your preference of games. Reality based or
Sci-Fi Horror.

<plin321@aol.com> wrote in message
> I've read mixed reviews of Doom 3, but almost everything I've read
> about BIA is positive.

<plin321@aol.com> wrote in message
> I've read mixed reviews of Doom 3, but almost everything I've read
> about BIA is positive.

BIA is deeper and the graphics are just as good, but the pace is slower.
Toss up to me. Good luck!