Status
Not open for further replies.

digvijaysingh

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2010
Dear friends,

I have played Doom 3 horror game.

thingking about playing dead space 2.

Whats the difference between these game. I have seen space, demons in doom 3.

Will it be worth to buy ds 2 .

please reply

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
Doom 3 is an FPS and has the BFG, is old, has the CyberDemon, you can not float into space
Dead Space is a 3rd Person FPS and has no BFG, is new, does not have the CyberDemon, you can float into space

Watch the trailers if you want more information.
If you want to save money wait for it to go on sale again.

Doom 3 is quite old, and it can't be compared to one of the newer sci fi horror games like Dead Space 2.
The game ( Doom 3 ) rocked in the olden days,
And yes, Dead Space 2 is worth a go.

Also, I would suggest you play Dead Space 1 first, and then play DS2, cause that'll give you more sense with the characters and gameplay.

jsheridan

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010
I really liked Doom 3 and can't wait for Doom 4 (or Rage), Dead Space is a really good franchise and definitely play the first one first. By the time you finished the first one the second might have come down in price even more.

Deathsagaxx

Distinguished
May 10, 2011
Dead space 1 is easy to beat and quick, waste of money imo, storyline if great of course, especially the powerups and armor upgrades in dead space 2 make up for what it lacked in the first, doom 3 had the whole co-op mode on the xbox, really made it worth while with a friend, id def get dead space 2

Mozart25

Distinguished
May 9, 2011

Waste of money? Last weekend it was $4.99 on Steam. Definitely worth it!

Deathsagaxx

Distinguished
May 10, 2011

I suppose I was thinking along the lines of xbox, but yeah, the steam deals are great of course, I just spoke too soon, Im tellin ya I bought a $60 pack from steam that had over 30 games in it, full games, deal was worth over $400

Status
Not open for further replies.