Doom3-stuck in network access

Have moved through Network Access,up the ladder and through the
next door. Door up ahead has the access panel hanging on wires
so can't get into the Transfer Bay.
Ideas anyone ? ? What have I missed.
Thx
Zork

"Zork" <zork100@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Have moved through Network Access,up the ladder and through the
> next door. Door up ahead has the access panel hanging on wires
> so can't get into the Transfer Bay.
> Ideas anyone ? ? What have I missed.
> Thx
> Zork

See any floor plates moved? Holes in the wall? There is often plenty
of room to go in circles, but only one way to advance.... throughout the
whole game. You might have missed a little cubby that has the remains
of someone. And their PDA. There is definitely another way through,
but not without opening a door.
McG.

Zork wasted my time on 3/28/2005 9:17 PM with the following:
> Have moved through Network Access,up the ladder and through the
> next door. Door up ahead has the access panel hanging on wires
> so can't get into the Transfer Bay.
> Ideas anyone ? ? What have I missed.
> Thx
> Zork

You might want to try http://www.visualwalkthroughs.com/doom3/doom3.htm

I remember there was one particular part of the game where you had to
replace an access panel, but that might not be what you're talking about

The above link has screenshots to guide you through the game and good
descriptions of the tasks you have to accomplish.

--
-SnoopJeDi