Question Dorm Wi-Fi restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domantas_3

Honorable
Jan 1, 2017
Hello, i have recently moved to a new dormitory and I have noticed that the Wi-Fi has some restrictions. None of my games connect to online servers, online speed test also does not work because it cant connect to a server. The connection is pretty good and i can still download and play offline games. I was wondering if there is a way to bypass these restrictions? Using Opera's free VPN also seems to stop the connection, so it is possibly blocking VPN's too? Turning off windows firewall does not work. Thank you for any information on the issue and i can provide more specific information if needed.

kanewolf

Titan
Hello, i have recently moved to a new dormitory and I have noticed that the Wi-Fi has some restrictions. None of my games connect to online servers, online speed test also does not work because it cant connect to a server. The connection is pretty good and i can still download and play offline games. I was wondering if there is a way to bypass these restrictions? Using Opera's free VPN also seems to stop the connection, so it is possibly blocking VPN's too? Turning off windows firewall does not work. Thank you for any information on the issue and i can provide more specific information if needed.
It is against the rules of this board to assist with bypassing security restrictions. We can't help you.
All we can say is use some other network connection.
Thread closed.

Reactions: PEnns
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS