Dos Base Printing IN Windows XP professional

Case :

I had installed hp 242x Laserjet Network Printer in Network
ip address : 192.168.100.1
and the same printer installed remaining 5 windws xp profe. pc
From Winword and excel I am getting printing to the same network printer.
Now I am firing a print of a text file from dos prompt in one win xp pc to
the hp network printer ......
but i am unable to print the s

Tried: tried to configre the same printer like capture print port and also
tried a print command in dos cmd. but the problem remain same.....

Please help me to solve the same problem

Byte

Print From DOS with WindowsXP
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/printfromdos.htm
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"Sainath" wrote:

> Case :
>
> I had installed hp 242x Laserjet Network Printer in Network
> ip address : 192.168.100.1
> and the same printer installed remaining 5 windws xp profe. pc
> From Winword and excel I am getting printing to the same network printer.
> Now I am firing a print of a text file from dos prompt in one win xp pc to
> the hp network printer ......
> but i am unable to print the s
>
> Tried: tried to configre the same printer like capture print port and also
> tried a print command in dos cmd. but the problem remain same.....
>

> Please help me to solve the same problem

Problem now is (see my post in this section) is that it appears some
critical update issued since this Spring has "broken" the use of NET USE
LPT1 mapping (at least on our network). Any suggestions?