dose the sapphire r9 270x Toxic fit into a RAIDMAX Cobra Z ATX-502WBU Black/Blue Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

ExiledFX

Commendable
Apr 19, 2016
I have an "RAIDMAX Cobra Z ATX-502WBU Black/Blue Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case" and I do not know if this graphics card will fit. I have heard really good things about this card and am really looking forward to having it, the only problem is if it will fit. Since the case I have is mid tower and is pretty big I feel as if it should fit but I just want to be on the safe side and make sure.

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Raidmax-Tower-Gaming-ATX-502WBU-Black/dp/B00IL2Z0SG/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1461068214&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=RAIDMAX+Cobra+Z+ATX-502WBU+Black%2FBlue+Steel+%2F+Plastic+ATX+Mid+Tower+Computer+Case

Solution
The card should fit OK. If the card you want is over 330mm in length, the drive bay is removable to allow for one up to 415mm in length.
1KgM0S4.jpg

ExiledFX

Commendable
Apr 19, 2016

Thank you very much! I'm pretty sure the card is 300mm and the drive bay should be removable because most usually are. Hopefully I don't have to take the bay out or do any other rearranging again... but as long as the card can fit it should be fine and if not then the bays got to go. Anyways I really appreciate your help with this matter.