Question Dota 2 problem

Dario_6

Reputable
Aug 21, 2016
Greeting,

A month ago I upgraded my computer and after that it started to throw me out of the game directly to Desktop without any replay or error.

PC Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU: RTX 2070 SUPER VENTUS
RAM: Corsair 16GB 3200 Mhz
MB: MSI X370 KRAIT GAMING
PSU: NJOY 750W Gold Certified
SSD: SANDISK 128GB
HDD: 250 GB - I don't remember which manufacturer

I reinstalled Windows 10, installed the drivers, Steam - Dota 2 and Teamspeak (dont judge), started the game, and after about 20 minutes it just knocked me out. I tried changing the settings in the game as far as video tuning was concerned, dropped everything to low, changed the DX I used and threw me out again. Then I did the furmark and prime95 tests, without any problems. I started the windows memory diagnostic tool, also no error was reported. I scanned the SSD via command prompt to check that it might not be there but also without any errors. Dota is installed on the SSD as well as the operating system. RAM runs in Dual-channel and is inserted into A1 and B1 slots on the motherboard. The temperatures are good too so the cooling is good (I have air cooling). I don't have any anti-virus software that might be a problem. All I had to do was install the Windows assistant manager because Windows didn't want to recognize the graphic, after updating windows, then it detected the graphic, after which I downloaded nvidia ge force expirience through which I installed the graph driver.

I ask for help on how to solve this problem or at least advice. I'm really desperate because I put a lot of money into a computer, which is a problem for me about a game that I'm a big fan of and I've been playing for a very long time.

HELP OF PEOPLE !!

Greeting,

A month ago I upgraded my computer and after that it started to throw me out of the game directly to Desktop without any replay or error.

PC Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU: RTX 2070 SUPER VENTUS
RAM: Corsair 16GB 3200 Mhz
MB: MSI X370 KRAIT GAMING
PSU: NJOY 750W Gold Certified
SSD: SANDISK 128GB
HDD: 250 GB - I don't remember which manufacturer

I reinstalled Windows 10, installed the drivers, Steam - Dota 2 and Teamspeak (dont judge), started the game, and after about 20 minutes it just knocked me out. I tried changing the settings in the game as far as video tuning was concerned, dropped everything to low, changed the DX I used and threw me out again. Then I did the furmark and prime95 tests, without any problems. I started the windows memory diagnostic tool, also no error was reported. I scanned the SSD via command prompt to check that it might not be there but also without any errors. Dota is installed on the SSD as well as the operating system. RAM runs in Dual-channel and is inserted into A1 and B1 slots on the motherboard. The temperatures are good too so the cooling is good (I have air cooling). I don't have any anti-virus software that might be a problem. All I had to do was install the Windows assistant manager because Windows didn't want to recognize the graphic, after updating windows, then it detected the graphic, after which I downloaded nvidia ge force expirience through which I installed the graph driver.

I ask for help on how to solve this problem or at least advice. I'm really desperate because I put a lot of money into a computer, which is a problem for me about a game that I'm a big fan of and I've been playing for a very long time.

HELP OF PEOPLE !!

Have you tried running your ram at default DDR 4 speed (either 2133 or 2400 mhz) instead of the XMP? This behaviour is typical of unstable ram, and X370 motherboards are typically fussy with memory support...