Snake-plissken

Commendable
Dec 5, 2016
double drivers
i have a p7h55-m pro
8 gb ram
toltal hardisc space 1779 GB
Display adapter type NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

hello my name is snake plissken and np if not but off the top of your head do you think there is anything mediate and/or obvious that would solve this issue? i have a need to reinstall my computer from the ground up and instill a new environment. tho just this may motivate me to do the same ontop of a already installed windows 7.

i had a thought there may be a chance so ask here. tomshardware has helped me alot throughout the years and im down for life. and thanks. so i was thinking its probly the whole series of issues compounded like weaves in a blanket. or idk maby there was a simple quick fix, so no worrys if no answer from anyone because reinstalling windows 7 and knowing i done things right from the ground up just to see the issue again will inform me alot on the situation as well

heres pics, sorry if i posted these pics incorrect.
pd8i6Qg.png

in this pic you can see the mouse and keyboard driver, for some reason right before i took the picture i decided to un-install there copys that were telling me were not in use. i also disabled one, and knew ok my mouse turned off that ones for my mouse. i use keyboard to turn back on the driver and i do the same for the other and it effected nothing so it got uninstalled. did this for both keyboard and mouse a momment before the pic. there may as well be there in the pic. theyll come back i belive. im not informed enough to do the same for some of the other drivers just yet,. ive noticed a preformance boost doing so with these usb controlers input drivers not used or perhaps being used at the same time and could be why i notice the performance change

uMWNFGI.png

i noticed some funky settings in my motherboard for the hard drives. diffrent modes and things and i think i need a few of my hard drives in a type of mode and others not wile the motherboard offers little to no options but if your really cool and it would go along way but no worrys if not, however if your board look at the hard drives i have and look at my mother boards latest bios. the P7H55-M PRO let me know what the hard drives settings would be like if it was your computer. i also noticed that my audio never works, or it worked the day i got it. the guy who set it up knew the secret i guess. it may involve some crazy codec or something obscure but, audio jacks never worked, thats a whole other story maby ill make a thread where we all can cover my whole pc lol.

sorry anyways the question was what do you think genraly would cause this issue?

( its late i clean this up ill take a few mins to update this post and make it more formal ... doing it now... )

UCQJxCS.png

Very hard to understand your post, you installed a clean Windows 7 on this system? What is the issue? Multiple devices that look like they are duplicates? They are probably not. My computer right now has 5 HID-compliant device listings and two USB Input Device listings in addition to a few others under HID. Is the computer acting up? Need details about what you did and what is happening, from your Device Manager screenshot I don't see any issues.