Question Double monitor problem

Feb 11, 2020
Hello there

I am using two monitors, one is plugged in to the video card, and the other is to the integrated. In the BIOS setup i enabled the integrated gpu. But when i turn off the pc it forgots it. Is there an option to remember it?

Spaceghaze

Reputable
Oct 17, 2019
Are you choosing save and exit upon exiting the bios?

Sounds also a bit like the bios is reset for every time you turn of your PC. That might be because you need to change the CMOS battery.

Is it a stationary or a laptop?

Feb 11, 2020

Sounds also a bit like the bios is reset for every time you turn of your PC. That might be because you need to change the CMOS battery.

Is it reseting everytime but it is not a laptop . Is there an option for it to not reset?

Spaceghaze

Reputable
Oct 17, 2019
Actually as @Newtonius mentioned, even if you turn on iGPU in bios, having a dedicated GPU will usually disable it, but there should be a separate option to turn on for multi monitor support trough iGPU and dGPU. What is the model of your motherboard?

Feb 11, 2020

Actually as @Newtonius mentioned, even if you turn on iGPU in bios, having a dedicated GPU will usually disable it, but there should be a separate option to turn on for multi monitor support trough iGPU and dGPU. What is the model of your motherboard?
I have a DELL 0D28YY motherboard

Spaceghaze

Reputable
Oct 17, 2019
Ow, i will need to do some searching to see if i can find bios settings for this motherboard. Unfortunately i am not able to do some at the moment. Hopefully someone that knows this PC/motherboard can chip in the mean time.

TRENDING THREADS