Doubt about gpus

I have a big decision about gpus, some have warranty, some dont, some are even sketchy about it.
1060 6GB Asus dual from amazon 7/2017 188€, i guess no warranty
Rx 480 4GB 182€ full bundle, with 2 years warranty
Rx 580 8GB 215€ ,full bundle, warrany and bill 6/2017
Rx 480 8GB 215€ warranty , full bundle.

Soo I guess best option would be between last 2.
Note, only first from amazon is sketchy.

Thank you.

Other less popular and cheaper are RX 570 and 1060 3GB which can be around 130-150€.

Are they all on Amazon? Are they all second hand? Price seems low. The sketchy ones, well they have possibly been used for mining. I'm sure you know this already though from having seen many of your other posts. What is the purpose of the purchase? GPU upgrade or a mining rig?

For me, buying a GPU second hand is not an option. Would always but a new card.

The 1060 6gb Dual I can vouch for as a great card for 1080p. Same with the Rx580, but prices for those where I am are at €320 for the cheapest 1060. So I'd be dubious about a card at 188.

Is buying new an option? Or out of budget?

No, just first one is from amazon (that was bought and sells in my country on local site like craigslists), here prices are pretty good, these are with warranty and second hand, Ive sold my 1050ti for 120€ more or less. They are actually cards that were used normally, not mined, I asked them all, they have full bundle with warranty and bill check in my country (they aee bought in my country), the sketchy one is the 1060 cause its from amazon and he has 2 pairs of it.

I always double check when buying used.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
People CAN lie about not having used cards for mining, just saying. The miners know/should know that buyers are going to be cautious of purchasing cards that were mined on. It would be better if you could check in person, but that's not always possible.

That's just too hit an miss for my liking. That's like the old car selling trick - ' 1 woman owner, low mileage etc'.

On the basis of what you've said, i'd take the one with the longest warranty available, balanced against the cost. They are way cheaper than normal, so I'd be dubious about claims made by sellers. Sorry, perhaps I'm over cautious. Just for CPU/GPU/PSU i'd always buy new. That way you know for sure what you're getting.

For the price, and warranty still valid, I'd go for the Rx580 from your choices.

Good luck with the decision, it's a tough one!

PS. If you are gaming at 1080p 60hz, only. Then the RX480 4gb/GTX1060 3gb aren't bad options. You may have to dial back setting here and there to maintain 60fps, but still capable at that res. If money is king, then they are good options too. Saving up to €50!

I know that people can lie, but some even don't, I picked xeon E3-1225v3 for extra cheap cause guy didnt know what price was selling for (50€), and its coming tomorrow, soo He offered me 70€ (real price should be between 100€-125€) and I simply got it, (because I said truth to him what price should be for it).

As for GPU's I've bought 2 used R7 250's (And to add, they mined for one month 24/7 without issue at all) (Which still work to this day without issues except amd drivers), I have one near me but I have to travel with bus for 1h in mid summer, no ty.
Also ordering via our mail (Similar to overseas), the postman offers to check if the package is valid and functional, and if it isnt I can simply return the package.

And yes prices are real in my country, even at forum similar to this one where people sell, cause of new gpu line coming out, even the guy which i sold my 1050Ti said to me "Why is nobody buying your GPU with warranty and full bundle", I simply said "people really dont trust each others", and also to add kids, overprice their stuff here, A LOT (yes teenagers sell their stuff at high price).

I dont disgrace between woman and mans , Im saying that Im more trustworthy to woman selling an stuff (had bought S4 broken screen and helped friend to replace motherboard, since the charging controller got burned).

Soo Im going to pick either RX 480 or 580 these days and ill report back.

Here's my Radeon Sapphire RX 480 8GB, works fine, no issues soo far,
https://ibb.co/f2Vut9
https://ibb.co/iTf50p
https://ibb.co/hnHPt9
Untitled.jpg

And this one is from that "Woman".