[SOLVED] doubt about volt in ryzen displayed in hw monitor 1.43

Jan 12, 2021
Hello guys glad to join this community, im wondering if this is normal, I have my cpu ryzen 5 2600 oc at 3.9ghz with 1.17v stable on a mobo asus b450m tuf-gaming with a setup in bios base volt 1.135000 + offset 0.043500, in cpu-z the max value i saw is 1.17v but i cant really tell since cpu-z dont have a register for min/max value like hw monitor, there are times that Im checking the hw monitor time to time and I find that in the cpu vdd in the tap of max I appear super high values like 3.100v and I wanna know if it is a reading error and it is normal that this its happening.

here a img View: https://imgur.com/a/u8tWMvX

Thanks you i hope you can help me.

Jan 12, 2021
Download the portable version HWiNFO and see if voltages matches those of HWMonitor.
It could be that HWMonitor might be misreading the data.
i'll try that thanks, i hope its just a bad reading.
edit: can you tell me in hwinfo what is the equivalent of cpu vdd from hw monitor? im seeing like 3 value for volt in cpu ( cpu core voltage sv12 tfn, vddcr cpu or vdd voltage ).

edit; nvm is a bad reading for hwmonitor, im running the 2 app in parallel and hw monitor register already a 3.100v in cpu vdd, but i cant find such value in hwinfo. ty for your advise @jojesa i can breath again, thanks you

Last edited: